Wednesday, March 12, 2008

South Korea probably isn't like how I dream it

Last night I dreamed that I was in South Korea (I think my mind got it mixed up with more backward North Korea). I was stuck in some sort of wooden container moving diagonally up and down. The only place for hand holds so you didn't fall was between the cracks in the wood and whenever the box moved it would pinch my fingers. It was a study on smoke inhalation and smoke was pumped into the box. This didn't make any sense.

Then they were testing a roller coaster, which some how had two different types of cars on it and one plowed into the other. The one full of people fell off the track and no body came to help them. Though apparently, this is typical in "South Korea." After this I woke up. I had to push snooze so that I could get the terrible image out of my mind.

In real life news, our empty lot next door wont be empty for long. It seems as though dear old Wayne (my landlord) is going to build a new house. So that means unpleasant construction next door, and awkward interactions with a rougher set of people. Possibly. I hear some silly girls have already agreed to live in the place next fall, even though the house currently consists of six pink spray painted stakes in the ground. Though, this news explains why Wayne was inexplicably plowing the empty lot.

That's all I have for now!

1 comment:

Pete said...

That's a pretty messed up dream.