Friday, March 26, 2010

Not in Minnesota Anymore

Many of you might not know this, but my blogger link is amandainminnesota.blogspot.com. My previous blog when I was in Ireland was amandainireland2.blogspot.com (there was already an amandainireland, so I was the second). So my blog name is based on where I am currently located. So it would make sense for me to have a new blog now, amandaintennessee.blogspot.com, but I don't want to. That's too many blogs and for the sake of simplicity I am keeping what I have. I did update the format of my blog and now I don't lie and say that I live in Minnesota. So my theme is going to be exploration of Tennessee and all the (exciting) things that I may do.

Also, if you haven't actually visited my blog site and just view the stream on Facebook, I encourage you to check it out. I used a new template in blogger and I would like to know what you think. Do you like the new look and layout?

More explorations to come later when my camera battery is charged!

1 comment:

Tony! said...

I'm really digging the new look! if you knew or cared to learn HTML some rollover links on the right would really make it nice looking. But thats a lot of work for ones blog